LAGUNA HILLS, CA - AWAKENINGS Center for Conscious Living
Laguna Hills, CA
Saturday, June 3, 2017 4 - 6pm
This class is open to anyone wanting to learn about animal communication and how to connect with animals at a deeper level. It’s designed to help you develop or expand upon that ability through learning about what animal communication is, how it works, and the perspective of animals. Learn how to open your heart and mind to receive animals' messages.
Exercises and individual attention to each participant's learning process are provided in a safe, supportive, empowering environment. Each person is requested to bring a photo of an animal (alive or even those who have passed on) for each person to speak with them individually while Frances helps to fine-tune your reception skills to help build your confidence in your abilities.
Information and exercises:
• How animals communicate
• The perspective of life from the animals’ point of view
• The spiritual essence of animals
• Psychic abilities: seeing, hearing, knowing, sensing, feeling (physical and emotional)
• How to communicate: basics
• Understanding your innate abilities
• Addressing blocks to clear communication
• Knowing yourself prior to communication
• Techniques for clearing the mind and focusing the heart
$100 at the door or PREPAY via Paypal and save $25!
$35 for returning students www.paypal.me/FrancesGreenspan/35
Frances W. Greenspan is an animal artist, former pet groomer and animal communicator who has authored 3 books on animal communication. She has been actively involved in the world of animals from an early age. As an only child, her dogs and cats were her first playmates.