AND SHARE YOUR OWN . . . ...
EVENTS ~ GOODS ~ SERVICES
WISDOM ~ NEWS ~ AND MORE
~ FOR THE SPIRITUALLY AWARE ~
FROM YOUR TOWN, REGION OR ALL OVER AMERICA
AUTO RE-NEWING CLASSIFIED ADS !
WE DO NOT SHARE YOUR INFORMATION !
BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE SOUL GROWTH MUSE LIST
ALL USERS PLEASE READ
SEE BELOW FOR PERSONAL SAFETY TIPS AND TO AVOID SCAMS
Any and all information on The Soul Growth "Muse List" is provided for your convenience and for educational purposes only.
All opinions, offers, and information expressed in all ads on the Soulgrowth Muse List website and the Muse List Emails are those of their authors and not of the Soul Growth Muse List, Soul Growth, Inc., nor the site’s officers, employees, agents and/or representatives.
You affirm, by your use of this information and the Soul Growth Muse List website, that you take responsibility for your own actions and decisions and understand you should use due diligence and do your own research into anything that is said or offered here. Soul Growth Muse List has not determined the validity or integrity of any claims or representations made by advertisers on the site and inclusion of an advertisement on the site should in no way be construed as an endorsement by Soul Growth Muse List, Soul Growth Inc., nor its officers or employees.
Unless otherwise stated by the person who placed the ad, no products or statements are represented as having been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration [or any other person, agency, or business entity] and you understand that The Soul Growth Muse List is not offering any products with the intention of diagnosing, treating, curing or preventing any syndrome or disease. In the event of any mention of - or offers for - any medical or any other treatments, nutrition, or any event, health-related or otherwise, we strongly recommend - and by using this site you hereby affirm that you are aware and agree - that you make your own decisions and any action will be made freely and on your own recognizance and - by using The Muse List - you agree that you are indemnifying and holding harmless the Muse List and all its owners, agents, employees, partners or representatives. We reserve the right to refuse advertising access to anyone, at our sole discretion.
The Soul Growth Muse List is simply a conduit of information and does not claim to be perfect. We honor your sovereignty and look forward to your feedback.
~ The Soul Growth Muse List
E Aquarian, President and Bruce Geisler, Vice President
PERSONAL SAFETY SUGGESTIONS
Most people who use The Soul Growth Muse List are fine people who truly want to help.
With so many personal connections being facilitated through The Muse List, incidences of crime or ill will are always a possiblity. So it is extremely important to use common sense in your online transactions - just as you would in your daily life.
If a situation should arise in which you would meet someone in person, please remember to:
- Insist on meeting in a busy public place (like coffee houses etc.)
- Do not meet in a secluded place, or invite strangers into your home
- Be extra careful if the transaction involves large amounts of money
- Make sure someone knows where you're going
- Be certain to have your cell phone with you
- Consider taking someone with you
- Keep your eyes open and your intuition on high alert
We want to make sure that everyone is safe and happy and able to continue to seek their own "Soul's Growth".
HINTS TO HELP YOU AVOID SCAMS & SCAMMERS
- WHEN MONEY IS INVOLVED, ALWAYS TRY TO DEAL WITH PEOPLE YOU CAN MEET IN PERSON - this will avoid most scam attempts.
- NEVER WIRE FUNDS VIA WESTERN UNION, MONEYGRAM or any other wire service - any requests to do so are likely a scam.
- MANY PEOPLE NOW USE FAKE CASHIER CHECKS & MONEY ORDERS, and BANKS WILL CASH THEM AND THEN HOLD YOU RESPONSIBLE when the fake is discovered weeks later.
- THE MUSE LIST DOES NOT TAKE PART IN ANY TRANSACTIONS. We do not handle payments, guarantee transactions, or offer any type of "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
- DO NOT GIVE OUT YOUR FINANCIAL INFORMATION (bank account number, social security number, eBay/PayPal info, etc.)
- MAKE SURE YOU TRUST THE SELLER AND SHIPPER BEFORE YOU ENTER TRANSACTIONS THAT INVOLVE SHIPPING OR ESCROW SERVICES.
- DO NOT RENT HOUSING WITHOUT SEEING THE INTERIOR, OR PURCHASE EXPENSIVE ITEMS SIGHT-UNSEEN.
- DO NOT SUBMIT TO CREDIT CHECKS OR BACKGROUND CHECKS FOR A JOB OR FOR HOUSING UNTIL YOU HAVE MET THE INTERVIEWER OR LANDLORD/AGENT IN PERSON.
IF YOU ARE VICTIM OF A SCAM CONTACT
U.S. Federal - Google or call . . .
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC Video: How to report scams to the FTC
- FTC online complaint form
- FTC toll free hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for reports from services members or their families)
- SIIA Software and Content Piracy reporting